Monday 4 March 2013

How Soon Is Now


How can you say 
I go about things the wrong way?

- LSP

A/N: I promised Becca a poem and I've literally just finished watching a Charmed marathon (it's my new favourite tv show, and that's saying a lot because I don't usually watch tv), so enjoy a Charmed-themed poem. Fanverse, if you like. Also; the title of the poem is also the title of the show's theme song, which is a cover of a Smith's song.

_____________________________

Piper, Phoebe and Paige,
Holders of the Power of Three.
With demons do they engage,
Yet vanquish before their pleas.
For the monsters they fight are evil,
And their intentions more so,
The Underworld is their retrieval -
As for it; glory will bestow.

"You don't really seem like yourself."
Or are you an illusion?
"I don't? Then, who am I?"
Paige; forgive my intrusion.

"So how exactly do I bless this thing?"
I'm sure it'll be something intimate.
"With your blood. Come on. "
Of course, that answer was imminent.

"Vanquish demon first,"
Wonderful plan Piper, any time now.
"Kill husband later."
Not something I expect; but I cannot disallow.

"Why didn't you save her?"
He gave it his best.
"I tried."
Something he ought to have stressed.

"Death cannot be feared."
Wise words from a Whitelighter.
"For death, in time, comes to all witches."
But does it to you, now you're an Elder?
Leo; don't extend knowledge,
With which you can't understand.
You'll only suffer your own conscience,
Or was the whole thing just planned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment