Friday 1 March 2013

For March 1st

Today is the 1st march I can't do much for self injury awareness day but at the very least I can do this.  
If you or your friends/family have been strugling here are a couple of links which might help them.  

http://www.projecttoe.com/ - This puts you in contact with someone who you can talkto online or through texting if you can't find anyone else to talk to about it and talking online makes you feel more cumfortuble

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/ - I mainly Used this for its forums where there are topics from everything from first aid advise to a creative corner where people post poems and art.  Everyone there is willing to help others 

please pass the links on if you get the chance because if they help one person this post was worth it.  


It took me and too many of my friends,
Promised us it could make amends.
Too scared to talk
In case people might mock.
Each time dragging me deeper,
The climb to recovery ever steeper.

Even now when I think I am free,
Sipping at my cup of red tea,
I remember I could slip any day
Imaging what my blades might say:
"We welcome you back with out judgement
If anyone asks blame it on an accident"

This is not for sympathy but to make you aware,
There are to many who go through this alone out there
So please, if you see someone struggling with mental anguish
Maybe with kindness you could vanquish
Evil thoughts that might consume
When girls and boys are alone in their room.



0 comments:

Post a Comment