Wednesday 6 February 2013

When the brain regains control

Stupid emotional girl,
Spewing feelings that make me hurl,
What did you think you would achieve?
I laughed watching you on New Year's Eve,
Wiping tears on your sleeve, 
I still Laugh as you grieve.

Your feelings were not shared
And now I see you're scared.
I asked you not to speak,
But the words you typed now leak
and now I hear your internal Shriek.

It shames me to share mental space with you,
Things fall out of your mouth and you have no clue.
If you let me take over I wouldn't have said a word
And maybe now we could speak less slurred,
Better than knowing they think we're absurd.

And now we're stuck being obsessed,
Telling others "I am just stressed"
And then we look and they are still perfect,
Despite that we're desperate for a defect.
I know you tried to help us recover,
by trying to shift obsessions to another
But who could match their beauty, intelligence,
Humor or benevolence?
From this moment onward we are banned from feelings
Because I can't cope with more dealings
Of the feelings such as this we discuss
No Dopamine nor serotonin for us
As the withdrawal symptoms are rough
For a silly girl who is anything but tough.


0 comments:

Post a Comment