Wednesday 13 February 2013

.


I am sorry if you find this depressing but I wrote it and I am proud of it (mainly the number of science references I could fit into one short poem).  
hope you like it anyway... if not please comment STOP WITH THE SADNESS WE WANT MORE KITTENS... or rainbows... I personally prefair to combine the two...
I am rambling
POEM!

Dealing with existence
Requires more persistence,
Perhaps some assistance,
More than I have left in me
My mind decaying and emitting debris.
What is my mental half life?
Is there anything that could lesson my mental strife?
for now the poems flow, the decaying slows 
Am I better? Who knows?
I think social interactions pain me most,
Inside I am praying to become a ghost,
more gentle and less engrossed.  
Sadness decay triggers the production of radical thought.
Why can’t happiness be taught?
Although would anyone be truly distraught?
These can be annihilated by radical actions.  
I wonder if neutrality could be achieved through this reaction
but I should remember two negatives lack attraction.  
Why are my thoughts so corrosive?
implosions rather than explosive.
I feel I should express
But what have I left to confess?


1 comments:

Planet125 said...

This is great... I love the rhyme, and i think that combined with the rhythm really works. I would love to hear you read this out as it feels like it is written to be heard rather than read. Forget kittens and rainbows, you write life as it is and it's really powerful. Miss S

Post a Comment