Monday 9 January 2012

I Love...

I love the way a wave of warmth hits you as you open the front door after a really long day at College and how the smell of a fresh cup of tea, with your name written on it, steams through to you.
I love how whenever I wake up at his house, I know he's awake as well, and he's just waiting for me to say "Good morning, sweetie,"
I love the breif moment of silence you get before and audience applaud you, every time I hear that sound I can't help but smile.
I love how I can tell I've had a good day at College because my  sides ache from laughing and my faces strains because I'm smiling too much.
I love keeping each individual train ticket and cinema stub - each piece of paper is a memory, a smell, a uncomfortableseat on a train or a snug one in the theatre.
I love that moment when reading a book, you read the title. You read the most important line in that book, that feeling will forever be spine-tingling worthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment