Sunday 14 April 2013

Solar Thinking!

I had a go at a free verse poem this time - as I'm usually so structured. Though; I'm still obsessed with stanzas and not fat chunks of text - that much, at least, I'll stick by. Anyway; it's pretty long - but don't feel like you have to read all of it. Also; I was listening to music when I got the inspiration for this, it's also where I got the term 'perfect sense dreamer' from. ^^

- - - - -

Am I a convinced criminal?
Or an intellectual criminal?
I'm always a stopgap type of person,
That has no creativity or uniqueness,
With which opinion and theory are laced.

So how is it?
Unexpected, isn't it?
You must be confused; hesitated.
And now you want to retreat?
Then you're going to evacuate?

This is my "perfect sense dreamer-like" delusion.
I don't care who's gonna bring me down.
Cause there're a lot more brick walls
And deep darkness in front of my eyes:
So I'll break them from now on!

Does this mean I'm a perfect sense dreamer?
There are already several ways to answer that question;
Just derive it according to principles and theories.
But that's such a mediocre answer.

It's like; we're here for only a second,
Causing confusion and hesitation every day.
And the different between existing or not existing,
In the end, doesn't really matter so much?
Is there really an option?

Imaginary imitation and reflection,
Always, is meaningless and empty -
But unlimited and endless,
Crashing towards the finish line with infinite spirit.

I cannot remember; it was so long ago
In heavy words and yet very peacefully,
When it was all explained to me.
I forgot the name of the person who proved it all.
But I'm not interested in doing something that is difficult,
Not interested any more.

For now I just need the others to do it.
No matter how stupid, idiotic or foolish you are,
See, you are breathing, so keep living and dying.
Dreams are huge, wide and shallow,
From the point of view of someone looking from above.

Anyway, I do not think so - and I do not want to think:

Nobody else is going to live like you do -
And nobody wants to live one more time,
If you are born: you can change!
No one knows our destiny; but we do not understand it,
Being born in this moment, we cannot understand it at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment