Wednesday 24 April 2013

Hi Creative Folks,

I'm putting the finishing touches on our anthology before I send it for printing.... So far the poems put forward to be included are:

Becky Davies - World of Make-believe
Becca Feeley - I Fell Again, I Remember the Day I Adopted a Book, Playing God, Words
Josie French - The Conventional Fear of Glass, Don't Worry Be Happy
Mich Leecy - Shiny Red Boots, What is it?
Fakra Jabeen - Kites
Lucy Roach - I was Told I'd be a Hero, Revenant

Does anyone want to add any more poems or does anyone else want to contribute? Even if you haven't been able to come to creative writing because of revision and things, please email me some poems and we can still put them in the anthology...

My email address to send them to is m.sharples@stmarysblackburn.ac.uk

It's going to be great - I'm so much looking forward to getting it printed.

Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment