Thursday 15 December 2011

The Door

I couldn't avoid answering THE DOOR forever; the person ringing the bell was certainly persistent as they had been trying to tear me away from THE X FACTOR for 20 minutes now with little success. When they started holding down their finger on the bell and the sound was drowning out the singing, I decided it was TIME to do something about it. WORRIED that it would be Stella, my next door NEIGHBOUR with another story about something funny that her dog had done that day, I looked through the peephole in the door. It wasn't Stella. It was SOMEONE ELSE...
                                                                              Someone I didn't recognise. She was smartly dressed in a lilac suit with a SILK SCARF around her neck. Something in the way she was standing told me she meant BUISINESS.

By L. W. Park

0 comments:

Post a Comment